- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup 100% orange juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
*We encourage you to try other proteins from milk in this recipe as well, simply substitute in place of the called-for protein. Please keep in mind that the nutritional analysis is based on the protein listed in the ingredient list.
- In a measuring cup or bowl, whisk the yogurt, orange juice, vanilla and protein powder.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 6 hours or until frozen.
- Carefully remove from molds and enjoy!
Tip: To remove popsicles from the molds more easily, run warm water on the outside of the molds for a few seconds.