Serving size: 10 Muffins | serving per recipe: 1
Calories: 189 kcal | Carbohydrates: 17 g | Protein: 6 g | Fat: 12 g | Saturated Fat: 9 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1 g | Trans Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 30 mg | Sodium: 131 mg | Potassium: 129 mg | Fiber: 2 g | Sugar: 7 g | Vitamin A: 40 IU | Vitamin C: 2 mg | Calcium: 77 mg | Iron: 1 mg
- 1 Banana, medium ripe
- 1/2 cup Blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 Egg, large
- 1/2 cup Vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3/4 cup Whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut oil
*We encourage you to try other proteins from milk in this recipe as well, simply substitute in place of the called-for protein. Please keep in mind that the nutritional analysis is based on the protein listed in the ingredient list.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the flour, protein powder, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon together in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mash the banana until smooth.
- Add in the milk, maple syrup, vanilla, egg, and coconut oil and whisk together.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix just until combined (making sure not to overmix the batter).
- Mix in the blueberries.
- Pour into a lined cupcake or muffin tin and bake for 25-27 minutes (or until a toothpick comes out clean).