Serving size: 16 protein balls | serving per recipe will vary
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup peanut butter – (i like to do heaping 1/2 cup)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 teaspoons water
*We encourage you to try other proteins from milk in this recipe as well, simply substitute in place of the called-for protein. Please keep in mind that the nutritional analysis is based on the protein listed in the ingredient list.
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium sized bowl. Use a wooden spoon, large spoon, or spatula to mix everything together. If too dry, add an additional teaspoon or two of water to the “dough.”
- Roll into 1-1 ½ inch size balls.
- Place the balls on a small baking sheet or large plate lined with wax paper. Place the plate in the refrigerator to chill for 20 minutes. Transfer the balls to an airtight container and store in the fridge or freezer.