Serving size: 2 | Serving per recipe: 1
- 2 bananas frozen
- 30 grams (1/3 cup) protein powder
- 60 grams (1/4 cup) Greek yogurt or preferred yogurt
- 1 cup blueberries
- Handful of biscotti cookies
*We encourage you to try other proteins from milk in this recipe as well, simply substitute in place of the called-for protein. Please keep in mind that the nutritional analysis is based on the protein listed in the ingredient list.
- Place frozen bananas (sliced), protein powder, Greek yogurt into a high speed blender or food processor.
- Blend on high until creamy and smooth, scraping down sides as needed. This should take around 3 to 5 minutes.
- Scoop protein ice cream into a bowl, stir in blueberries and biscoff cookies serve right away or pour it into a loaf pan lined with parchment and place in the freezer for up to 1 month.